Dealing with inaccuracies in your medical records




If you believe there are factual errors within your health records you can request a correction. You will need to complete the form below, once received it will be reviewed with a GP and if there is sufficient evidence to support your request then this will be actioned. In cases where we can't find enough evidence to support the altering of your record then your objection to the specific item will be documented.

Before any alterations or logging of objection is carried out, we will need verify your identity. This can be done in person at the practice or we may ask you verify certain things about yourself over the phone.

Page {{ paginatorProps.current }} of {{ }} ({{ paginatorProps.percentage }}% completed)
Full Name
Full Address
Date of Birth
Full details of what you feel needs to be corrected

Privacy Consent

This form collects personal and medical information about you. We use this information to allow the practice team to contact you. Please read our Privacy Policy to discover how we protect and manage your submitted data.


There appears to be a problem loading the form, please refresh the page.
If the error persists please contact us.