Clinics and Services
Ante Natal Clinic
Lewisham clinics are held at Lee Health Centre each Tuesday.
Clinics are with a Community Midwife. Please make an appointment with the receptionist.
Our nurses team run clinics for chronic disease such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease and chronic chest complaints. The nurses attend to dressings, ear syringing, travel, immunisations and advice, well person checks and advice on stopping smoking.
Child Health Clinics
- 8 week baby checks and immunisations are held at this surgery on Wednesday afternoons - please ring the surgery for an appointment.
- Separate baby Clinics are held by the Health Visitors for checks, weighing and advice.
- Greenwich Patients are held at Manor Brook Health Centre, 117 Brook Lane, SE3 0EW on Tuesday & Wednesday9.30am to 11.30am. Tel no 020 8856 3073 - no appointment needed.
- Routine development checks and immunisations are held at this surgery - please make an appointment.
- For routine Health Visitor services you will need to attend a Clinic held on Tuesdays 9.30am - 1.00pm and Wednesdays 9.30am - 11.30am (no appointment needed) at Lee Health Centre, Handen Road, Lee SE12. Contact them on this number to confirm the times of these clinics. Telephone number 020 3049 2070. Lee Health Centre is a 12 minute walk with a pram from this practice.
Both the Greenwich and Lewisham clinics are for "well" children only.
Full services are available including Emergency/"morning After" contraception, coils and implants. Our nurses are family planning trained and additionally can offer sexual health screening services where required. Appointments are necessary if emergency contraception is required, and we will endeavour to see patients on the same or next day.
This is also known as the NHS Health Check. Patients between the ages of 40 and 74 will be invited to attend by the Department of Health in order to assess your risk of cardiovascular disease. When you receive your invitation please call the practice to arrange an appointment.
Diabetes clinics held by our Diabetes doctor and nurse. For the latest information and advice on Diabetes, please visit the Diabetes UK website.