Situated in the heart of Blackheath, our GPs, practice nurses and support staff are all committed to providing a high quality primary care service responsive to the needs and choices of individuals, their families and their carers, working with you to maintain and improve your health.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services, including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccination and well-person check-ups.
We are a training practice, training graduate doctors for a career in general practice.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice, you will also find a wealth of health-related information through the links contained in this website.
We aim to
- Work together as a practice team and in partnership with our patients, families and carers, involving them in decision making by listening and supporting them
- Keep a motivated team who feel valued and supported by the GP Partnership and encourage them to achieve the aims and objectives while meeting their own personal and professional goals
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity and respect in a safe and accessible environment
- Prevent Ill health, improve well being and provide services that improve local health outcomes by following agreed care pathways and practice evidence based medicine to the highest standard
- To deliver value for money and be financially sustainable