Situated in the heart of Blackheath, our GPs, practice nurses and support staff are all committed to providing a high quality primary care service responsive to the needs and choices of individuals, their families and their carers, working with you to maintain and improve your health.
We run many clinics for the management of chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services, including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccination and well-person check-ups.
We are a training practice, training graduate doctors for a career in general practice.
In addition to everything you need to know about the practice, you will also find a wealth of health-related information through the links contained in this website.
We aim to
- Work together as a practice team and in partnership with our patients, families and carers, involving them in decision making by listening and supporting them
- Keep a motivated team who feel valued and supported by the GP Partnership and encourage them to achieve the aims and objectives while meeting their own personal and professional goals
- Treat all patients and staff with dignity and respect in a safe and accessible environment
- Prevent Ill health, improve well being and provide services that improve local health outcomes by following agreed care pathways and practice evidence based medicine to the highest standard
- To deliver value for money and be financially sustainable
Primary Care Networks
Since the NHS was created in 1948, the population has grown and people are living longer. Many people are living with long term conditions such as diabetes and heart disease or suffer with mental health issues and may need to access their local health services more often.
To meet these needs, GP practices are working together with community, mental health, social care, pharmacy, hospital and voluntary services in their local areas in groups of practices known as primary care networks (PCNs).
PCNs are led by clinical directors who may be a GP, general practice nurse, clinical pharmacist or other clinical profession working in general practice.
Lewisham Alliance Primary Care Network
Lee Road Surgery is part of the Lewisham Alliance Primary Care Network, it is made up of the following other practices - Lewisham Medical Centre, Burnt Ash Surgery, Triangle Group Practice, Woodlands Health Centre and Nightingale Surgery. Lewisham Alliance is presently working on providing extended access hours across all practice sites outside of our normal hours.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.